Our client is an authorized bottler of FMCG company and distribute edible product in domestic.
Our client began bottling FMCG company in Thailand 59 years ago. It is a private company with international management standard. They operate five manufacturing centers and 49 major distributions in Thailand.
- Handling Cash management
- debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
- Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability.
- Develops and manages strategies, operations, policies and budgets relating to treasury activities.
- Directs development and revision of financial policies for capital structure, working capital, treasury operations, foreign exchange interest rate risk management, and insurance risk management.
- Directs capital markets, borrowing, investing, foreign exchange, treasury operations, financial risk management and corporate finance initiatives.
- Supervises the maintenance of internal controls designed to safeguard corporate assets and the integrity of its fiscal systems.
- Bachelor or Master degree in MBA, Finance/Banking or Accounting
- Experience in Corporate Finance & Treasury or Corporate Banking at least 5 years
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical & logical thinking
- Good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel)
- Good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.