· Prepare financial statements (P&L, Balance sheet, cash flow) and manage auditors' queries.
· Participate in full set of accounting and month-end duties
· Commercial Finance role; Business partnering with Sales and Marketing
· Understand value chain of the business
· Identifying possible risk areas and mitigating solutions
· Manage the shipment and depletion forecast template
· Contribute to Commercial and Marketing decisions from finance viewpoint
· Other adhoc duties
· Graduated in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in Financial Accounting (full sets) and some exposure to Commercial Finance
· Excellent in Microsoft skills such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
· highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
· Innovative and Initiative mindset
· Positive attitude and strong willingness to learn
· Able to work in a start-up environment which will stabilize and evolve to an MNC environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.