Business: provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises.
- Taking care of overall accounting for Thailand and CLM branches in accordance with Accounting Standards and Auditing
- Co-work with external auditor on FS preparation and tax auditing
- Quarterly consolidated financial statement reporting and analytical report to Japan HQ
- Encourage and adopt Japan HQ policies and strategies to finance and accounting works
- Manage cash liquidity for business operation and investment
- Provide advisory on accounting and tax in compliance with regulated law
- Motivate and enhance accounting function
- Female, age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or above.
- At least 7-10 year experiences in Accounting/Financial/Management.
- Accounting knowledge with closing and statutory auditing experience in multi-national company
- Tax knowledge especially in Telecom business will be advantage
- Good command of English with minimum 500 TOEIC Score
- Microsoft Office Literates especially MS Excel Formula
- Experience in Accounting system development and customization will be advantage
- CPA's holder will be advantage
Location: BTS Asoke/MRT Sukhumwit
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.