Our client is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of food ingredients for the food & Beverage industries. They're looking for any candidate who have 7-8years experience in Accounting operation, Finance reporting and people management skill.
1. Oversee & Review AP/AR and GL transaction, including reconciliation and explanation of key movements.
2. Ensure the accuracy of monthly/Quarterly/yearly book closing and the daily operate accounting tasks.
4. Analyze monthly financial report (balance sheet, income statement, and cash flows) and create financial reports for management team.
5. Cooperate with an internal / external auditor and related government department (Revenue Department, Ministry of Commerce)
6. Strong understanding of Thai tax regulation, such as withholding tax: PND3, PND53, and PND54 (double Tax Agreement), Corporate income tax.
7. Manage relationships with Bank for cash holdings and FX hedging with corporate policies and procedures.
8. Responsible for Ad-hoc assignments (Report and projects)
Qualifications and Experiences
- Accept only Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Finance & Accounting, Controlling or Economics
- 8-10 years Financial Accounting and experience in managing relationship with banking, Tax and experience knowledge in SAP.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership and presentation skills
- Experience in FMCG business environment will be advantage
- Contribute and encourage team motivation and development
- Experience in the corporate financial (will be a benefit plus)
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.