Argyll Scott are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst for an established business based in Dubai. This is a permanent vacancy with excellent career progression and full autonomy to enable your career to flourish.
This opportunity will be ideal for a certified Accountant with strong analysis and reporting skills.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis of key accounts and commentary provided
- Manipulating large sets of data and producing reports
- Budgeting and forecasting to support business objectives
- Identify trends or concerns, keeping up to date with current and potential performance
- Business partnering within a cross functional team and building effective relationships
- Ad hoc duties to support the wider business
- Strong analysis and reporting skills
- Qualified Accountant or adequate professional experience
- Strong Excel skills
- A fast learner with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and exceed targets
This is a well-established business with an excellent reputation and demonstrable career progression. You will be part of a diverse team with invaluable exposure on offer within a highly commercial environment.
Salary & Benefits
20,000 - 25,000AED monthly
20 days plus public holidays