As a Field General Manager you will lead 20+ stores across Singapore and Malaysia to achieves sales, profitability and business growth. You will develop key initiatives to increase service and value of the retail operation.
- Explore the Singapore and Malaysia markets and liaise with landlords and local partners to identify business development opportunities
- Guide sales operations activities to ensure Sales and Profit targets are achieved
- Actively manage all budgeted costs
- Recruit, lead and motivate staff to succeed in store as well as support them in developing their careers
- Work in tandem with Regional functions to ensure strategies are defined and implemented according to local business needs
- Oversea the smooth running of all store openings and current store operations.
- 8-15 years retail management experience in luxury goods/ prestige brands
- Excellent negotiation skills with a good track record in Landlord management
- 5 years people management experience with excellent social and communication skills
- Deep understanding of retail sales and proven ability to hit targets
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.