Our client is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions. It currently has over 15,000 employees in 14 markets. Our client provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs.
General office Management
- Be the 1st level of control for expenses and staff claim reimbursement control.
- Work closely and provide suggestion to the local management, and/or APAC team on office space and environmental improvement of Bkk office,.
- Monitor and manage the access cards and control to ensure of premise access system are working properly with regular maintenance as per scheduled. Monitor the accessing in restricted area and ensure of unpermitted persons do not access without Compliance / CEO / COO approval.
- Ensure general service affair provided to staff are promptly performed and responded effectively.
- Act as a recruiter on contractor service to all departments. Work closely to each contractor's owner on performance evaluation, service fee (salary increase) and contract renewal. (to ensure the contractor/outsourced contracts are in line with the labor regulation).
Budget and control
- Manage and control of expense related to F&S from time to time.
- Prepare for F&S expense budget annually, routine expenses are included correctly.
- Able to estimate for new project cost with accurate details and set in the budget for approval.
- Arrange KPI reports related to expense, team performance, and office improvement to CEO/COO regularly or as requested.
- Ensure balance workload are managed across the team
- Manage and provide a backup role to perform tasks and ensure of no business disruption when one of the one is on leave
- Ensure the team complies and follows with Operational Permanent Control, HR, Legal, Compliance and regulatory framework and requirement.
- Coach and lead team for a better improvement and encourage team for trainings regularly
- Contact external lawyer for translation
- Assist CEO/COO on an adhoc basis or as assigned.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.