Our client is one of the top leaders in Asia as a trading company. They are now looking a Export Manager ( Chinese speaking skill is A MUST) to be a part of their growing team in Thailand. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to have a solid experience in sales in an agricultural trading business or related.
- Planning and developing sales/marketing strategies in order to expand the business
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities.
- Implementing sales/marketing strategies and activities, such as promotions via channels, distributors and retailers, in order to achieve targets.
- Managing promotional activities and controlling related budgets.
- Negotiating contractual terms and conditions with customers for maximizing company benefits.
- Training and supervising export sales staff so they can achieve their targets.
- Traveling overseas, as per the company's business plan schedule.
- Thai nationality, age 30 - 40 years old.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in export
- Leadership skill and be able to work under pressure is a must
- A successful and proven sales track record and outstanding presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented and dynamic person with initiative and high energy levels.
- New Product Development experience is preferred
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Great Career path
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.