My client is a diversified global conglomerate group in Hong-Kong. They operate globally in Asia, Canada and USA and value innovation, agile projects in an open culture. They are looking for their first Senior Data Scientist with skills in Machine/Deep learning to bring the change management and modernise the whole business.
In a large IT/Tech team, you will sit under the CTO and will work on global projects. You are responsible for leading the development and implementation of machine learning and analytics models to assist operational decision working in close collaboration with senior stakeholders.
- Leading data science and analytics capability development
- Develop and prioritise the roadmap for data science projects to align with overall business strategy
- Utilising data mining techniques couples with operational understanding, highlight opportunities for further investigation
- Working closely with stakeholders and end users to understand analytics needs, translate these into projects and determine how to deliver actionable results
- Communication clearly and concisely across all levels to gain buy-in to ideas and concepts
- Working closely with the IT team members but also vendors and third parties to develop solutions
- Master's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- +4 years of overall experience as a data scientist or in an analytics role
- Fluent in English. Cantonese and Mandarin or any Asian language are a plus
- Ability to work on complex on machine/deep learning projects.
- Excellent communication skills and basic pre-sales and negotiation skills with the business
R&D role oriented, you will have the chance to work on the latest ML/Deep learning technologies/tools: Hadoop, Spark, Tensorflow, Python, Tableau, Power/BI Regression Linear & Non-Linear, Bayesian
Interested in this description? Would you like to know more?
The next steps are to apply with an updated CV to email@example.com or a first call through my direct line +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.