Our client is an international insurance company and they are looking for an expense manager to support expense governance and management processes for the company, producing financial information and analysis to support business decision making and performance management
1. Set up SLA agreement
2. Monitor fixed assets end-to-end processes and control for the company
3. Control month end accrual processes, transfers, recharging, cost allocation and other monthly routines
4. Support analytical review and identify underlying expense trends and business dynamics
5. Assist budgeting and forecasting processes, compiling detailed reports and cost information to ensure customer groups are aware of their cost projections
6. Assist in development and production of monthly Cost Board packs
7. Responsible for quarterly Provisions and key judgements update
8. Support an analysis of expenses for a IFRS 17 pilot on a tranche of the company's business
1. Financial analysis skills including reconciliation, variance analysis.
2. Min 3 years of experience of expense management and budgeting for insurance companies
2. Strong data and anlysis skills
3. Good IT skills (Excel, Powerpoint).
4. Experience on Oracle Fusion is preferred
5. Good communication and process management skills
6. In-depth working knowledge of relevant financial processes
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.