Argyll Scott's reputation, culture and atypical methodology have attracted some of the best and most driven consultants in the industry and we want to do the same in Thailand. We are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment firms around; and that growth creates opportunities for everyone that works here.
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions to executive levels roles across a range of functions and sectors for MNCs. We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals. We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organizations and individuals grow.
Whether you are a seasoned recruitment manager or relatively new to the industry, we offer a unique environment in which to fast track your career. We offer the best of both worlds - the variety, career development, financial return and job satisfaction that comes from working in a high growth entrepreneurial business; together with the financial security, training, client base and state of the art infrastructure & systems of a blue chip multinational. And then there's our market leading remuneration schemes.
Our people make us the best at what we do and we value them highly. If you like the sound of that and feel you have something to add to the team, or if you want to learn from the best, we would love to hear from you.
- Responsible for 360 delivery, account management and business development
- Responsible for building your targeted specialization / industry
- Uphold the brand reputation ensuring first class customer service to both client and candidate to ensure repeat business
- Maintain, network and build relationships with senior decision makers in your chosen sector
- Assist in ad-hoc projects to support a growing business
- Min 2 - 5 years proven track record in recruitment or sales
- Relevant recruitment experience IT or sales and marketing preferred
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and on own initiative
- Team player with high energy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Market leading remuneration package
- Structured leadership training programme
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.