Executive Director, Head of Marketing (Consumer Banking and Wealth Management)
Our client is one of the leading digitally innovative banks in Asia. They are now searching for an Executive Director, Head of Marketing for the Consumer Banking and Wealth Management business, reports to the Managing Director, Head of Business and leads a team of 15.
· Responsible for the leadership of Marketing strategy development and tactical execution in Hong Kong market across different products and services including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans
· Build strong relationships with stakeholders including the product team and sales team in developing and influencing effective marketing strategies to maximize business outcomes
· Understand the social media landscape, platform best practices and consumer social media behaviors to connect effectively and improve the end to end consumer experience using integrated campaigns
· Use digital marketing with priority on mobile, social, video and display to drive conversational commerce
· Use behavioral science to develop deep consumer insights, growing new leads and driving customer conversions
· Build world-class data-driven marketing to connect with consumers and to drive customer acquisition, usage and build customer advocacy
· Over 15 years in Marketing with strong expertise in digital marketing, preferably in Financial services or Fin Tech industry
· Innovative and creative thinking with a deep knowledge in running a 360-campaign that can continually move the marketing function forward
· Demonstrated ability to create / transform an organization that significantly improve efficiencies, effectiveness and strategic impact across multiple functions beyond the marketing function
· Exceptional understanding of consumer insights and how to convert into creative marketing strategies
· Excellent team player and exhibit a high level of motivation and drive
· Fluent in English and Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5195 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.