Our client, a global asset management firm is seeking an Executive Assistant for their investment team.
- Provide full spectrum of administrative support to the investment team
- Manage complex calendar and meeting arrangements
- Arrange accurate frequent travel plans and hotel accommodations
- Handle expense claims while ensuring company policy are adhered to
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support where required
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Candidate with Banking/ Financial Services background will be highly preferred
- 8-10 years' work experience within the administration and/or secretarial field
- Prefer Native English and Cantonese speaker, conversational Mandarin will be a plus!
- Team player with great personality and open-minded hardworker
- Immediately available is highly preferred
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Doris Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5181 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.