Our client is an international food and beverage manufacturer with strong presence across Asia. They are now looking for a potential finance candidate to join their regional finance team. The company offers competitive benefit package and career advancement.
· Lead SAP team to support users to be able to apply the company ERP system to their operation.
· Analyze business processes and information systems to improve existing business process.
· In charge of all matters regarding the company ERP system.
· Work closely with other integrated applications to resolve application problems.
· Make business reports and recommend appropriate business solutions to the company.
· Implement and manage internal projects
· Assist IS manager to review technical solutions, hardware and software specification
· Assist in some technical tasks of infrastructure team as needed.
· Ensure 100% compliance to audit requirements
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related field
· At least 5 years of experience in SAP application implementation and support
· Experience in Project Management.
· Background in computer programming, any language
· Strong problem solving and analytical skill
· Business and user focus when drive IS solution
· Good command of spoken and written English
What's on Offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Challenging role to enhance your career in management level
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.