Our client is a top-tier international Iife insurer and they are looking for an experienced ERM Director to join their regional team.
- Implement the SLF Enterprise Key risks process, which identifies, assesses and monitors the most significant risks to the Strategic and Business Plans.
- Develop and implement, in conjunction with the Business Units (BUs), a methodology for implementation of the Key Risk Indicators to support the Asia key risk process.
- Drive implementation of emerging risk methodology and conduct regular environmental scanning to assess potential risks from the external environment
- Enhance technical methodology supporting the Key risk process by benchmarking against leading risk management practices and making recommendations.
- Collaborate extensively with BU Risk Officers, both with respect to the process and content of the Key Risk and Emerging Risk Process
- Enhance the Asia Risk Management Committee (ARMC) reporting capability and provide regular analytics with respect to changes in Asia key risk profile, evaluation of management action plans, key risk indicators and Risk Dashboards.
- Perform benchmarking of the Risk Management framework against the regulatory practices and guidance.
- University graduate in relevant areas such as actuarial science, risk management or statistics
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ASA, FSA, CERA, FRM are preferred
- 8 years of experience in related field and in areas mentioned below
- In-depth knowledge of global enterprise risk management
- Working knowledge of and familiarity with process, control, policy or framework
- Strong technical knowledge of ERM methodology and principles
Please contact Sean Lai at 36955184/ firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a further discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.