A rapidly expanding SI company is looking for an Enterprise Sales Director and directly report to CEO in Thailand to take on the challenge.
- A good standing in the local IT industry and excellent relationships with high level corporate figures in IT industry. The candidate should also have a proven sales track record and strong background in solutions selling, preferably with experience in direct corporate accounts, sector sales and channels sales management. The person must be able to manage a sales team, achieve revenue, develop staff and implement business strategy effectively.
- To maintain existing good business relationships with key clients and business partners, and to develop new business opportunities in vertical solutions namely Oil & Gas, FMCG and Enterprise accounts
- Business relationship management, sales & marketing duties and people development experience. Sales and marketing of total solutions at the data enterprise wide level will be favoured. And also expected to have a strong background and understanding of financial management.
- The person would likely to have over 10 years experience in SI/IT and/or a technology-related industry with a minimum of 5 years experience at the management decision making level.
- It is a requirement that the candidates should have good knowledge of the local SI/IT industry, its players and trends and good contacts within the upper circle of key decision makers. The candidate must also be used to matrix reporting with strong leadership skills.
- The candidate should be a self-starter who is capable, reliable and competent. S/He would be a highly results-oriented individual who thrives in a high-pressure environment. S/He must possess excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills plus strong problem solving and teamwork skills to ensure total customer satisfaction. Candidates who demonstrate core values as honesty & integrity, teamwork, respect for people, professionalism and openness are sought after.
- Strong, fundamental understanding of the enterprise technology industries and emerging technologies
- Very strong background in running profit and loss operations
- Experience in merging and developing company cultures.
- Preferably experience in (or with) IT Consulting or Systems Integrator
- Exemplary track record in sales and business development
- Demonstrated skills as a consensus developer and team builder
- Strong industry networks with proven ability to leverage personal knowledge and company strength in the region
- Effective negotiator based on business fundamentals and common sense
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button below, and submit your CVs in MS word with your Current Salary detail