Engineering Project Manager (FMCG)
Project Management - Commissioning -Validation -Start Up - Budget - People & Time Management - Based in Chonburi
A Well-Known FMCG company
- Interface with engineers to define project scope requirements and incorporate corporate standards.
- Evaluate new process technologies to improve existing systems and resolve process and safety problems.
- Work with finance, production, and safety to develop justifications for capital projects and prepare the Requests for Expenditure Authorization (REAs) in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Acquire and negotiate project contractor bids in conjunction with procurement.
- Prepare project specifications and/or tender documents.
- Manage release of design input to suppliers (contractors, component suppliers, etc.).
- Perform supplier site visits to ensure compatibility of equipment designs with current plant configurations.
- Produce site visit reports, contractor job meeting minutes, project material listings, purchase orders, installation schedules and preparation of any other documentation relating to installation of systems.
- Assist in the development of new installation techniques and standards.
- Manage capital projects ranging in dollar value from $1MM plus meeting deadlines and budgets. Identify and effectively utilize project resources.
- Manage the resolution of technical issues identified by suppliers.
- Manage technical documents provided by suppliers.
- Provide technical assistance to processing facilities, to improve quality and efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field, or equivalent related experience.
- Eight plus (8+) years of project management experience, preferably directly related to food processing.
- Familiarity with processing techniques. Experienced in the development and maintenance of plant system documents, process flow sheets, block diagrams, schedules and spend tracking. Experience using AutoCAD.
If you are interested, please apply directly via jobs db
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.