Currently we're recruiting of behalf of top tier leading food and agriculture business base in Thailand. They are an international company with manufacturing locate more than 70 countries, where they produce and serve food products to the local markets. As a result of strong growth and internal promotions in their Thailand business they are now actively recruiting for an Engineering General Manager position.
This position will lead and drive the engineering team to maintain the stability of the factory and control all the problems issues in term of technical.
- Lead the maintenance team
- Maintain the stability of operation lines
- Develop action plan and strategies
- Plan the strategies for maintenance and reliability strategy
Utility and Facility team
- Lead the Utility team to provide (water system, electrical system etc.)
- Coordinate with utility team
- Control the team to working follow up the safety protocol following the customer request.
- Drive energy management program
- Plan strategy to reduce lost and increase efficiency
- Monitor the performance of machine
- Create energy reduction project
- At least 15 years working experienced in manufacturing field
- At least 5 years experienced working in food and beverage business in management level
- Experienced in project and installation machine management
- Experienced in food safety GMP, HACCP, ISO, OHASA
- Very good in English communication skill
This position will provide you the good career progress. You will have the opportunity to working closely with multi clients and large scale of food business.
To find out more the confidential information please contact Jidapa at Jprakitrittanon@argyllscott.co.th / +66 2 1072574
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.