Title: Electrical and Robot Service Manager
Service Manager - Robots - Electrical Devices - Based in Bangkok - Up to 100K
An International Electrical Equipment Company
- Supervise the Electrical Coordinator
- Grow electrical service account base, through business development activity
- Develop scopes of work, estimates, and proposals for small projects.
- Maintain open and positive communication (both in verbal and written form) with employees, departments, electricians, customers and vendors
- Maintain appropriate staffing level and workload distribution to meet customer and business needs
- Ensure compliance with company policies and recommend policy changes as needed
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the Service Department and expense control
- Proactive and reactive management of all service personnel including hiring, training, motivation, career development, reviews and safety
- Organize and present at weekly tech meetings and safety training
- Assist with annual merit reviews and development planning for service personnel
- Analyze service productivity and recommend changes to improve customer service and profitability
- Maintain high-quality service delivery in an efficient, productive and profitable manner
- Assist technicians on installations and accounts to ensure excellent work quality
- Around 40 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronic) or related fields.
- At least 6 years' experience in Project Management, Service Management or in related fields.
- Good command of written and spoken English
If you are interested, please submit your profile via jobs DB or call 083-0092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.