Argyll Scott has an amazing opportunity to work for a leading FMCG company in SEA. In this position, you will be responsible for building, managing, and developing long-term 3rd party Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand's online presence.
- Establish and effectively manage Key Accounts according to business plan and following the developed sales operational plan.
- Lead and Negotiate annual agreements with Ecommerce partners/suppliers.
- Acquiring new business partner.
- Define and support market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, etc).
- Keeping good relationship with current key account to generate repeat business.
What we expect
- 5+ years of experience in Ecommerce Wholesale with FMCG, Fashion or Lifestyle brand.
- Proven track record in increasing sales performance.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
- Passion for customer oriented communication and building long-term relationship.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the best company in its own market. Successful candidate will definitely enhance your skills and portfolio for future references. For more information please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.