Our client is a fashion retail brands with presence across the globe, they are now looking to grow the digital side of the business. The e-commerce manager oversees all functions of the e-business including eStore operations, inventory management and digital marketing.
- Create strategic plan for how to develop our selling and seamless business in the region and work together with regional director, marketing and merchandising
- Reach economic goals (objectives, turnover) and develop and optimize the e-Business
- Cooperate with other functions to optimise organisational and operational structure to facilitate a seamless customer experience
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, marketing best practices in order to build strategies
- Provide seamless stock flow to both direct operated stores and B2B channels
- Assure all aspects of website & social media content and ensure information are correct and up-to-date.
- Create landing pages in response to planned CRM, SEM, SEO activities
- Define and implement online sales strategy and traffic optimization
- Assess the best strategies to increase the traffic and the website & social media awareness in order to develop loyalty of the Internet users
- 7 years experience in e-commerce, Preferably with consumer goods/ fashion experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Regional experience preferable but not a must
- Efficient communication skills and strong business sense
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk