A regional fashion and lifestyle group is now looking for a commercial and fashion-savvy Ecommerce Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the functional director, you will drive the successful conversion of online traffic into commercial success, through thorough understanding of the ever-evolving online consumer profiles and behaviours, and thereby defining the right digital marketing strategies and allocating the right resources.
- Drive and optimise online traffic conversion through multi-pronged approach, including product strategies, ecom site user experience (UI/UX), customer service and delivery fulfilment
- Develop and drive high-ROI online marketing campaigns, from start to end, across content, SEO, SEM, social and digital
- Define the right target audience that leads the path the CRM strategies and programme
- Mandatory: min. 2 years of ecom experience with global ecom companies/platforms
- Strong commercial acumen with high sensitivity to tech and online shopping culture
- Experienced with digital marketing analytics and automation tools
EA Registration Number: R1982421
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105