Travel Retail, eCommerce Manager, APAC
Our client is a global beauty company that has a strong presence across APAC. They are forever expanding their brands, reaching deeper into the consumer desires to deliver even more. All at the fingertips of the consumers technology with efficiency and quality. They are looking for a consumer expert in eCommerce to lead the APAC region.
· Owning and implementing the company's eCommerce strategy for Travel Retail across categories encompassing marketing, customer, data analysis, UX and Conversion
· Identification & leadership of strategies for eCommerce development aimed at achieving revenue & profit growth objectives.
· Introducing a retailer experience agenda focused driving personalization and engagement across all customer touch points.
· Definition and maximization of analytical/reporting standards which can inform strategic thinking and management decision making for eCommerce and beyond.
· Build CRM capabilities, providing engagement, retention and acquisition actions
· 5+ years in digital area ideally FMCG setting or winning digital agency environment
· 5+ years of managing / working with eRetailers, digital and/or other partners in the digital space
· Web savvy with high degree of comfort working with diverse revenue models
· Must be highly fluent in both English and Korean, due the importance of the business
· Have strong analytical mindset. Able to understand digital stats and generate insights to identify new business opportunities and drive business growth;
· Proven track record in managing agency partnerships as well as successfully managing internal and external stakeholders.
· Proven track record in developing, implementing and executing digital programs and campaigns across Content, Search, Analytics, CRM, eCommerce, Campaign and Social.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Annie Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3017 for a confidential discussion.