An exciting opportunity to work for a multinational fashion brand, the position is based in Hong Kong, leading an established eCommerce team, and reporting to the Managing Director.
The role will focus on the strategic planning of the official brand-commerce site and managing further platform improvements after launch; opening and managing marketplaces; communicating with Headquarters, logistics, digital marketing, and products.
· P&L responsibilities for the eCommerce Channel
· Oversee and guide the team & agency on eCommerce operations, providing constant updates and identifying risks in advance.
· Deliver growth and expansion for eCommerce business plan, ensure the team is following guidelines.
· Oversee site merchandising working closely with marketing and buying teams to present the optimal assortment to drive revenue and
· Optimize the user experience of the on-site path to purchase, ensure the right content materials are on the website
· Identify new opportunities through the analysis of the merchandise mix, Google Analytics data, eCards, SEO, SEM, and Social Media
· Lead and manager 3PL and all logistics related matters
· +10 years' experience in project management of e-commerce, and operating e-platforms.
· Understanding of marketing and ecommerce trends in APAC.
· Strong leadership and people management skills, Business acumen and data driven approach.
· Ability to work cross department and with colleagues abroad efficiently
· Fluency in English, any preferably in Chinese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.