Our client is looking for an eCommerce director, this position is in charge of all functions of the e-business including opening up new markets, Data Analysis, Merchandising, eStore Operations and Customer Services.
- Create strategic plan for how to develop our digital selling and seamless business in the region and work together with our global digital team to develop and expand digital selling
- Reach our economic goals (objectives, turnover) and develop the e-Business
- Cooperate with other functions to optimise organisational and operational structure to facilitate a seamless customer experience
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, marketing best practices in order to build strategies
- Assure all aspects of website & social media content and ensure information are correct and up-to-date.
- Create landing pages in response to planned CRM, SEM, SEO activities
- Define and implement online sales strategy and traffic optimization
- Assess the best strategies to increase the traffic and the website & social media awareness in order to develop loyalty of the Internet users
- Propose navigation improvements according to local digital specificities and make the customer experience relevant to the markets
- Lead the digital team and be a role model to junior members
- 10 years experience in e-commerce/ digital marketing
- Start up and entrepreneurial mindset, with understanding on setting up own.com & market place
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of online marketing best practices (SEM, SEO, Traffic management)
- Experience with web analytics tools
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.