Our client has a brand name synonymous with premium fashion and can be found all over the world. Their products are in the high-end fashion retail space and an exciting new opportunity has recently become available with them. They are currently looking for an E-Commerce Operation Specialist to join their business.
- Order fulfilment: responsible to fulfil all customer orders from own portal and external portals.
- Working closely with internal/external logistics and warehouse team on inventory management, order fulfilment and product/sample loaning.
- Updating website content as per schedule & updating stock and pricing info on own (multiple sites) and external platforms.
- Support expansion and operations for third party platforms e.g. photoshoot, product upload on external platforms, scheduling, geo pricing and launch preparation.
- Work closely with production team with timeline of samples and inventory deliveries.
- Strong numerical, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on e-commerce operations experience
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics) and ability to run detailed, comprehensive analysis in Microsoft Excel. (Experience in Shopify is an advantage).
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.