A global FMCG organization with an instantly recognizable brand is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Commercial Manager to join their Hong Kong operation. You will be responsible to drive commercial objectives for the business through maximizing commercial planning and uses analytics to increase promotion effectiveness, profitability and growth of all products.
- Manage category sales and product margins and discounts within budgetary control.
- Interact with stakeholders to ensure category strategies being planned, implemented and executed smoothly.
- Responsible for assortment planning, discontinuation planning process and stock management.
- Develop an effective budget and forecasting model to manage KPIs - Sales, Quantity, GP, and Discount. By month by category by key brands.
- Develop pricing Strategy for all SKU to ensure pricing is competitive in the market and deliver reasonable of level of retail margin.
- 8 years of product management, buying experience in the retail industry
- University Degree in Business Management or relevant aspect
- Fluent in English and Chinese / Resourceful and good analytical skills
- Dynamic individuals with ability to influence stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Lok Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5175 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.