My client is a growing Insurance firm in Hong Kong with presence in Asia. They are looking for a new high-calibre enterprise risk management professional to join the firm. Suitable candidates will have the opportunity to work closely with senior management, gain wide exposures in developing ERM/ORM framework and work in a multicultural corporate environment.
- Set vision and strategy for Enterprise Risk Management function
- Develop, enhance and implement Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Advise senior leadership across the Group
- Develop and implement risk management policies, procedures and manuals to ensure risk policies and practices are in compliance with the regulatory requirements
- Perform second line's oversight and advisory on new initiatives, projects, products and insurance arrangements from operational risk perspective
- Coordinate with business units to ensure the errors are rectified and effective controls are put in place to mitigate similar risks in future
- Perform risk analysis and enhancement for new business initiatives and advise recommendations on enhancement areas
- Prepare annual risk assurance monitoring plan
- Advise on relevant areas in relation to regulatory/product compliance
- Degree holder in Actuarial/Risk Management, Finance or related disciplines with professional qualifications in CFA/FRM a plus.
- 6 years above experience in risk management or relevant function preferably in Insurance sector. Experience in insurance product/regulatory compliance a plus
- Deep knowledge in insurance operations, risk management and control framework
- Good communication skills in English. Cantonese/Mandarin a plus.
- Big 4 candidates with Insurance ORM/ERM consultancy experience are welcome
For further details or interest in knowing more about Insurance governance opportunities, please apply or reach out to Karen Yung at kyung <at> argyllscott.com.hk /+852 3695 5184.