- Develop pricing and capital structures for partnering life insurers.
- Keep up with the local and regional regulatory requirements and changes that will influence the partnering primary insurers' capital and tax.
- Conduct product pricing and review on various life products across traditional life to UL products.
- Contribute to treaty drafting and wording.
- Manage and lead various strategic projects across the region including new business research and development.
- Candidates should be qualified actuary with at least 10 years of reinsurance pricing and/or strategy experience.
- Good understanding of the regulatory requirements and changes across the Asian / APAC region.
- Strong written and communication skills.
Interested applications, please contact Ms Canice Sar at email@example.com.
EA Licence: R1329095
Company Reg. No.: 201111031K
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.