Our client is a one of the most luxurious hotels in Hong Kong, they are now searching the role of Director of Marketing Communications to oversee the department and develop the marketing plan and strategies for the hotel.
- Create positive profile awareness through media representatives for all aspects of the hotel's revenue streams and ensure that the objectives as laid out in the annual Sales & Marketing plan are met.
- To optimize the relationship with key marketing partners (advertising agency, PR agency, printing company, social media partners) to ensure that they are provided with a strong brief from the client and that our investment generates appropriate levels of return.
- Collaborate in partnership marketing with potential brands where synergies exist, such as credit cards and banks.
- Liaise with P.R. agencies whom carry out Public Relations activities as requested by the Hotel Group.
- Embrace innovation and recognize that our internal team will be a major source of new ideas that we will encourage and nurture
- Work in conjunction with the Food & Beverage Department and each outlet to develop an annual F&B action plan with supporting communication, collateral and PR actions to gain the maximum exposure for these initiatives
- Establishes and maintains excellent relations with the relevant media in Hong Kong, China, (and beyond) and foster close relationships to help secure editorial coverage for the hotel.
- Fully in charge for planning and organizing Media Road shows when needed.
- Prepares monthly and ad-hoc reports on the effectiveness of all marketing communication disciplines.
- Be a "brand ambassador" and ensure brand integrity and clarity are always maintained.
- Model the company's culture, vision, mission and core values.
- Minimum 8 years' marketing communication experience in luxury industry, sizable luxury fashion or watch & jewelry brands are preferred
- Proven managerial abilities in developing and implementing Marketing Communications strategies
- High standards of professional manner with excellent interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong sense in business acumen, strategic focus and results driven
- Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; understand a guest's service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; and maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org