Our client is a global FMCG and you will be working across the ASEAN market. We're looking for someone who is very resourceful and able to handle ambiguity with resilience and creativity. You will be a pillar upholding the fundamentals of marketing with a view to the future of digital. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Hands on approach to maintaining and engaging Brand identity, ensuring that markets receive continuous training on Brand
- Develop regional marketing calendars and digital strategies to align with markets in ASEAN, ensuring quality of execution with locally relevant campaigns, to maximize sales, profitability and market share gains.
- Manage a team of experienced marketing managers to meet objectives, and mentor that team to move their careers to the next level
- Drive strategy, planning and execution of marketing programs for existing business and new launches.
- Up to date with technology and competitive landscape to lead and drive new innovative solutions to support business objectives
- Manage P&L / budget
- Own the process details of monthly budgets, including P&L management, forecast alignment, and strategic investments in non-media costs (ad-tech, etc.)
- 10+ years progressive experience in FMCG or F&B in a regional marketing role, preferably working with prestige brands of luxury
- MBA preferred, undergraduate degree in a business/marketing related discipline
- Proven track record of developing successful strategies, including execution across multiple countries
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-level team and guide employees into leadership roles
- Experience with a start-up or in fast paced dynamic companies
EA Registration Number: R1765896
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105