My client is a central bank and they administer the various statutes pertaining to money, banking, insurance, securities and the financial sector. They are looking for Director of IT Security to provide leadership, insights and advice on safeguarding the IT security pillar of the organisation.
- Stay up to date about the latest cyber threats and vulnerabilities happening
- Strategically perform threat monitoring, R & D with dynamic and progressive assessments on cyber security risks
- Ability to present and advice stakeholders with data analysis report that's gathered from a variety of sources
- Identify malicious activities by using deep web searching to determine potential weaknesses and exploitation methods.
- Assist in identifying, prioritizing and coordinating the protection of critical cyber defense systems and key resources
- Actively perform analysis of different sources to identify possible threats.
- Analyse network traffic to identify anomalous activity and potential external or insider threats to IT systems
- Monitor external data to maintain currency of threat condition and determine which security issues may have an impact on the enterprise and financial sector
- Determine and publish tactics, techniques, and procedures for intrusion sets as well as the effectiveness of an observed attack
- Compare incident data to identify specific vulnerabilities and make recommendations that enable expeditious remediation
- Write and publish daily situational reports on incident findings to respective stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of working experience in IT security, IT audit or IT governance
- Candidate with a good mixture of Threat assessment and Cyber Forensics experience is a bonus
- Certificates such as CISA, CISSP etc will be an added advantage
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.