About Our Client
Our client is a top leading packaging solutions providers for consumer products around the globe. They have 2 manufacturing facilities in Thailand with a revenue of THB 6 billion and more than 60 years of experience in the business. They are now looking for a new Director of Finance & Administration to lead a team of Accounting, Finance, HR & Administration and Procurement.
Our client is growing, and they need a Director of Finance & Administration to guide the financial systems that empower their growth. I am searching for an experienced Director of Finance & Administration to join a team of high-performing professionals to help keep our finances insightful and instrumental to our continued success. The Director of Finance & Administration will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on company operations, helping the company to analyze, strategize, and grow our financial position. This seasoned strategist not only understands current accounting practices and trends, but has proven experience raising capital and adapting to change-both in growth and downsizing. As a member of our senior management, he or she will be comfortable in a leadership role that demands clear communication and presentation skills.
- Responsible, either directly or by managing staff, for all cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, helping to drive the company's financial strategy and hiring needs
- Coordinate the development of the annual operating, capital, and program budgets, and reporting against the same
- Ensure cash flow is compatible with company operations, by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization
- Lead the development and use of best-practice policies, practices, and tools that ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization with strong fiscal management, project management, cross team communications and workflow
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing compliance, and taking action
- Work with the senior management to efficiently develop proposal budgets, provide access to project finance information, and manage contract/grant compliance and reporting
- Research revenue opportunities and economic trends, analyze internal operations, identify areas of cost reduction and process enhancement
- Perform risk management through analysis of company liabilities and investments, and evaluate and manage capital structure and fundraising initiatives
- Oversee HR function, coordinating with external service providers (payroll, benefits, and general HR) and internal staff responsible for various aspects of HR
- Monitor performance with tracking, establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting for earnings calls, the management team, and the rest of the company
- Manage finance personnel and oversee financial IT systems, ensuring compliance with all applicable Financial Accounting Standards Board, Internal Revenue Service, State Attorney General, and other relevant regulations
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Accounting, or Finance
- 5+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning
- Working knowledge of raising capital beyond traditional lines of credit
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions and investor relations
- CPA a strong plus
- Good command of English and a native Thai speaker
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.