Our client is a leading fintech company. They are currently expanding their management team and looking for a director in compliance.
- Generate, update, revise and regularly maintain the company's guidelines and procedures on legal and compliance policies.
- Ensure all business activities are conducted in conformity and with best practices complying all applicable laws, regulations and internal polices/procedures etc.
- Report regulatory requirements and developments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law or related discipline. (LLM preferable)
- A minimum of 5 years of compliance working experience in Hong Kong insurance company. Work experience in life insurance is an advantage.
- Have a good understanding of compliance activities in financial services.
- Conversant with Hong Kong guidelines and regulatory directives.
- Strong ability to communicate internally and externally at all levels, including lawyers, regulators, auditors etc.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.