A leading global financial services business is hiring a Director of Compensation & Reward to lead the execution and delivery of full scope of activities to build complex compensation programs across key markets globally.
Key Deliverable Objectives:
- Overall management and design of complex compensation plans, benchmark with current market trends and analyse current and future trends using data driven analytics in order to enable successful delivery of reward programs and policies.
- Conduct quantitative modeling and analysis on a broad range of compensation projects including compensation analysis of compensation programs and initiatives
- Provides thought leadership, consultation guidance and advice in area of regional compensation programs
- Manages a broad range of compensation projects, including financial analysis of compensation programs and initiatives, (e.g., incentive design and planning, competitive pay analyses, etc.)
- Deliver key compensation studies to include; analyzing market trends, completing statistical studies, and developing recommendations and action plans designed to attract, retain, and reward employees
- Conducts job evaluations and provides recommendations to managers on salary, level, pay grades in alignment with global total rewards strategy
- Manage/Lead annual compensation planning process for supporting business area and region (e.g., salary planning, cash incentive plans and long-term incentive awards)
- Liaise and support various HR and finance functions - including compensation planning systems, payroll, finance and HRIS
- Bachelor degree or equivalent; Mathematics / Economics Degree preferred
- 12+ years of experience in compensation or related discipline
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, high attention to detail and well organized
- Good time management and organizational skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.