A rapidly IT Service Company is looking for Digital Transformation Business Manager based in Bangkok office. This role will responsible on seek and IT research on new Business Technology, Innovation and Business Process Improvements, to improve Group Business processes through IT / Digital Innovation (Bases on the Best practice).
- Contribute strategic direction / Business Plan including Department Plan to support company direction
- Act as a single point of contact for Business Unit to develop Business IT / Digital strategy roadmap which align and support business strategy & planning including requirements/ initiatives
- Engage and Coordinate with Business Team on 'Design-Build-Run" Groups to understand the business strategy, initiatives, improvement and pain point which required IT and Digital solutions with sufficient consultancy, support and propose all related IT / Digital solutions which would assist in improvement of business process, gain competitive advantage
- Develop IT / Digital Business Plan, IT / Digital Projects Investment (CAPEX) completed based on the Group Yearly Business Plan
- Ensure all services deliverable including operation support and projects under the department have been met the expectation (e.g. New Business Request/ Change Request)
- Responsible on seek and IT research on new Business Technology, Innovation and Business Process Improvements, to improve Group Business processes through IT / Digital Innovation (Bases on the Best practice) including promote
- Manage the Program and Strategic Project to deliver with good quality/ defined timeline and under defined budget
- Master Degree of Business management, Marketing, Computer Sciences, Management Information System, Information Technology, or related field
- 10 years of experience in Digital and Business /or IT professions with at least 5 years on management level
- Knowledge of solution integration, new technology and business processes in Digital and/or IT domains
(i.e. SAP, CRM, E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, IT implementation/support experiences, IT Service Management)
- Possession of strong communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.