Argyll Scott is working with a leading retail client to find their Digital Project Manager with vendor/outsource management experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing the online platform projects, and communicate technical requirements with vendors and outsources abroad.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, fix and enhance eCommerce and Call Center System solutions
- Manage and understand users' requirements, system requirements, and specifications
- Deliver fixes and enhancements using project delivery methodology (e.g. Agile)
- Third-party management
- Manage solution deployment and coordinate with 3rd party vendors and contractors in Singapore and India
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related technical field
- 5-8 years IT solution experience as programmer, systems analyst, solution developer
- Competency in SQL and integration via web services is required
- Strategic thinking with execution excellence.
- High levels of collaborative and influencing skills
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing required
- Strong planning, time management skills, and ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate effectively & fluently in both English & Thai
- Good interpersonal skill and teamwork can work with a wide range of individuals at all levels
- Able to use your initiative thinking to support the organization to be data-driven
- Chance to work with a fast-paced retail industry
- Excellent package
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.