Our client is a global company focused on three core businesses: restaurants, hospitality and lifestyle brands distribution. It is one of Asia's largest restaurant companies with over 2,000 outlets operating system-wide in 19 countries
- Collaborate with business, technology and analytics partners to determine needs and establish data collection requirements.
- Work with implementation specialists to deploy and maintain accurate website tracking.
- Develop and maintain reports on web channel performance.
- Design effective and impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences.
- Generate insight from site data and communicate opportunities or issues.
- Leverage analytics to continuously recommend optimization tactics that will improve site performance.
- Support business unit teams, product management groups and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth website analysis.
- Utilize business and analytical expertise to independently perform proactive analysis and solve business problems.
- Define and execute quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy of analytical output.
- Create presentations to highlight analysis and tell the story.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline
- work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service to the company.
- Perform other special projects as requested by the Digital Director and Chief Information Officer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Law, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Science any related fields.
- 5+ years web, app, online, digital analytics experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Analytics tools.
- Experience defining website analytics tracking requirements.
- Ability to design tagging strategies and effectively QA analytics tracking on mobile platforms
- Experience with push and in-app messaging analytics
- Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Ability provide business and marketing solutions to management audience.
- Proficient with business intelligence tools.
- Experience with A/B testing and website optimization.
What's on Offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in an international data company
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.