- Initiate the digital marketing strategy and manage the digital team
- Drive online traffic & sales worldwide across different digital marketing channels including search engine, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), affiliate sites, etc.
- Work closely with digital marketing/ media agency to develop social media plans, content marketing and customer campaigns
- Manage the team to conduct marketing research, analyze and evaluate user behaviors by preparing market analysis report
- Develop digital engagement programs for effective lead generation and customer relationship management and to track the effectiveness of the programs
- Foster brand presence with vendors including social listening, analytics, SEO/SEM and reputation management
- Plan brand CRM strategy to build long-term relationships with identified VIC
- With at least 7 years solid digital marketing experience from Beauty, FMCG sector
- Prefer agency candiate with agency background
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns
- Possess excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.