Our client is a global MNC brand that specializes in casual wear and sports, looking for a driven individual in planning, executing,and monitor digital activites.
- Develop, implement and monitor digital marketing activities in analyzing the traffic reports and develop improvement plans.
- Develop content strategy and implement content on all online platforms following the global guidelines
- Develop and optimize a comprehensive marketing strategy through EDMs,, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Affiliate marketing, Social media, partnership, etc.
- Build and execute a coordinated calendar of campaigns, events, offers and messages, collaborating closely with Marketing and International Marketing teams
- Drive conversion in tied marketplaces and work closely with account managers to optimize the brand's presence.
- Fluent communication in English and Bahasa Malaysian
- 3-5 years experience managing some or all of the key marketing programs described above in an ecommerce, direct marketing, digital marketing or multi-channel retail environment.
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in UX design and website architecture
- Able to travel
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Nadhirah Mohd at email@example.com or call directly on +60 3 2174 9014 for a confidential discussion.