- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation's brand site
- Write and optimise content for the brand site and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Instagram
- Create, edit and post visuals, videos, and audio content to online sites
- Track and analyse brand site's traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the brand site
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Responsible for creating high lead converting landing pages, news articles and keyword rich pages.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Create & implement tactical offers to support specific products and target specific market
- Co-ordinate all e-commerce activities with 3rd party partners.
- Create & maintain e-commerce content and ensure all content is up to date and ensure all pages, products & prices on the site are correct, updated and in line with trading at all times.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Assist in day to day management of SEO strategy, implementation & monitoring.
- Visual & Video editing skills:Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well. Have adequate knowledge about Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design software & etc
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadl