Our client is a leading international financial services group. They are now searching the Digital Marketing Director helps to drive the strategic vision and tactical execution of the group's online marketing projects. This is a hands-on role for a creative and analytical marketing and project management professional
· Have overall responsibility for the digital strategy in Hong Kong with accountabilities to lead and implement innovative solutions
· Manage digital marketing channels such as display ad, SEO, SEM, E-mail, Website and Applications development
· Plan and develop successful marketing campaigns to generate leads, drive digital service adoption, facilitate agency sales and cross-sell
· Collaborate with brand and digital marketing team to drive brand metrics
· Work closely with external vendor, PMO, IT development team and IT business analysts to devise cost-effective solutions for business. Communication of key development and production issues to project sponsors and key stakeholders.
· Minimum 10+ years relevant experience in digital marketing, acquired either from creative agency, marketing (client side) or both
· Solid experience in digital marketing, website and app development
· Proficient in Google Analytic with good understanding of web analytic principles.
· Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
Problems/Challenges (what could be a major hurdle that needs to be overcome, etc.):
· A driven mindset to make things happen
· Excellent project management skills
· Creative thinking and an open mindset to try new things
· A good people leader
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Christy Wong at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.