- Develops and executes the country's strategic media direction by building a year-around engagement plan to deliver relevant and surprising content to the key audiences defined by the country;
- Creates and curates engaging 'beyond the ordinary' content that excites and inspires an evolving consumer base;
- Ensures that team develops and is constantly aligned with global audience- and media approach incl. events, opinion leaders and athlete & artists projects;
- Leads the country organization in developing innovative media network plans, utilizing strengths and differences of various partner platforms for programming and distribution as well activation of relevant media partners for communications;
- Tracks digital development of the industry and motivates team to stay ahead of curve by constantly evolving our story telling and digital platforms to optimize our consumers' experience;
- Senior media professional with an extensive media network in the market;
- Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in Media, Communications, or Strategy in media leading companies
- A proven track record in leading teams and projects in media and content business with proven ability to successfully develop audiences
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call +852 3695 5102 or email your up-to-date resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.