Our client is recognised as a leading firm in the chemicals business. They are aiming to use environmentally-friendly innovations with advanced technologies to develop products to improve people's lives. Therefore, they are searching for new, creative and strong professionals to join their teams.
Develop and manage digital capabilities curriculum for the entire organization, as well as coaching senior leaders, Digital Transformation team leaders, and business units on digital best practices, capabilities and mindset change
Define capability building strategy for the digital transformation effort and liaise with stakeholders for execution
- Design and develop digital capabilities curriculum and integrate with existing learning curriculum
- Identify digital capability gaps and work with external partners to ensure delivery of all encompassing curriculum
- Plan and coordinate trainings on digital topics to support digital transformation
- Develop new workshop approaches and modules
- Design and disseminate workshop / training materials
- Prepare and facilitate selected key management workshops / leadership trainings
- Proactively interact with the Digital Transformation team and senior leaders and discuss potential areas of further capability support
- Enable learnings for senior leaders, initiative leaders and other management on their change management skills, team interactions, and new capabilities / way of working required for digital transformation
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience in Training/Development or curriculum design and driving transformational change; prior experience in digital transformation is strongly preferred
- High performing individual with excellent track record and able to develop a good rapport with senior leadership
- High level of energy and creativity to drive change management and willingness to go the extra mile
- Experience in curriculum design and partnership management
- Experience in employee, leadership and communication topics
- Significant experience in workshop facilitation and leadership trainings and organizational change management
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and rapid understanding new digital organizational context
- Ability to work in a fast-paced digital environment and solve problems independently
- Open and trustworthy personality, strong relationship building
- Digital knowledge to design relevant modules to solve different capability gaps
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in sales in a stable international organization
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.