As the Digital Creative Director you will be the creative lead for the agency who understands that phenomenal creativity is about visual communication and storytelling that is smart, on brand, beautiful and drives business results. The role involves taking briefs from clients/account team, conducting brainstorms, devising presentation approach, creating proposal and presenting impactful creative, aligned to a thoughtful business strategy.
You will also be accountable for instilling a culture of creative perfection across the agency, mentoring design talent, and leading the visual creative output. Your primary duty will be, but not limited to:
- Become our clients trusted digital brand visionary and help build their business by maximizing the impact of branding, design and communication through digital channels,
- Be an expert in digital marketing and product strategy; with the ability to define comprehensive digital programs,
- Estimate creative resources required for client engagements,
- Collaborate with directors from Client Servicing, Technology and Business to refine and evolve our agency process and ensure we stay ahead of the industry,
- Mentor the design team and provide direction on projects,
- Mentor and act as councilor to members of the creative team, guiding their career development,
- Realize the creative strategy through mood, storyboard, mock-ups & concept statements to establish the creative direction for client briefs,
- Overview social media content produced within the agency and guide the community management/account executive teams on short-form storytelling (copy, imagery, video) to develop ground-breaking creative that addresses key client content marketing needs.
- Creatively lead a broad range of projects to ensure quality, timely delivery and optimization of client's campaign budget.
- Commission specialists, such as artists, photographers, cameramen, production teams to work on projects,
- Continually seek out new ideas, methods, resources that nurture an ever-effective, creative and leading design team & development team,
- Present eventual conclusions and ideas to clients on behalf of the agency, during creative campaign/strategy meetings,
- See client relationships from initial RFP to successful launch and help develop client relationships into multi-year partnerships.