AI Fintech, they plan to double their staff next year. Heavily working with Financial Institutions, their solution team comprises fund managers from international ibanks, data scientists with accounting/banking experience and software engineers from major unicorn startups.
While, the Data Science projects are expanding, they are looking for their first Devops/Machine Learning Ops.
Reporting to the Data Science lead, your main task is to facilitate the whole Devops and MLOps capabilities. Working in a Data Scientist team and alongside another Devops team, you manage from end to end the whole data flow.
From building new infrastructure solutions (Kubernetes, moving the pipeline on cloud platforms (AWS and GCP) to enhance the capabilities for model training/tuning, storage and data processing.
You are also heavily involved into the model deployment and monitoring.
Finally, you are in charge of bring the data science projects onto a new level, improving the scalability, performance and security.
- Manage the Machine Learning Ops capability from end to end
- Support the Data Scientist and Devops team
- Implement the best practices related to architecture, availability, performance, model release
- Enhance the containerization capability (deployment, debug) and distributed systems
- Train your team members on cloud usability
Career path: depending on your seniority, you can become a Team lead on a mid-term basis as the team is rapidly growing
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or Statistics
- 3+ experience overall as a Data Engineer or Devops
- Experience in containerization
- Interest into Machine Learning systems
Location: Hong Kong
Permanent role - Work from home allowed and encouraged
Start Date: February/March 2021 but open to notice period
Interested by this description? Would you like to know more?
Next steps are to apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or through WhatsApp on +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.