My client is a technology driven organisation in online consumer space, young organisation that started by founders who were engineers from Silicon Valley. Currently has about $500 million amount of investments, employer of about 1,500 people in South East Asia.
Looking to grow the Tech Hub to be based in Singapore - thus seek for passionate technologist to be able to join the founders to grow the organisation to the next level.
- Responsible in designing, developing, testing, deploying automation and tools in production environment in accordance to industry best practices.
- Develop, deploy, operate and maintain critical automation and tools for end-to-end DevOps pipeline, facilitating the CI/CD process
- Improve key engineer productivity and DevOps quality metrics
- Go-to expert and decision maker on complex technical and design issues
- Fellow evangelist to best practices in agile methodology, RAS, observability (metrics, logs and traces), and secure DevOps practices
- Keep eye and evangelize for latest and true developments in emerging technology and recommend strategic and tactical adoption roadmap
- 3+ years experience in software engineering as DevOps / automation & tools engineer responsible for both development and operational metrics
- Effective minded soul with strong analytical and systems thinking to handle both the big picture and important technical details.
- Experienced with building and setting up high velocity and reliable CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced with troubleshooting 24x7 business critical issues around the clock.
- Deep understanding of UNIX/Linux system and one or more shell and scripting language
- Experienced various open source and SaaS-based DevOps automation and tools
- Experienced with AWS technology stack
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Gwen Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 3277 for a confidential discussion.