Our Client is a global retail giant with a strong presence all over the world. There is now an opening opportunity for a proactive professional role as a "Development Strategy Manager" who has depth knowledge of HR Development areas and understand the retail business very well. The qualified candidate must understand business wise and strong background in Development function as well as solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Report directly to the HR Director and work closely with the management teams, the qualified candidate will be a key person who develop and implement Development Strategy as well as build strong talent pipeline for the organization, the responsibilities for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Leverage, Coaching and Classroom Training employee development approach and implement relevant capability development programs focusing on Leadership and Enterprise programs needed in the organization - to ensure that all programs are evaluated by the participants and key stakeholders to measure effectiveness.
- Lead the People Performance Review process to identify the potential stretch of the talent in the company to ensure we build a talent pipeline/succession plan - to assess current capability and current gaps that need to be addressed through Talent Development or Talent Acquisition.
- Develop and implement Talent Acquisition Strategy and processes to hire the best talent in the most effective and efficient way - to build the capability of coaches in terms of interviewing and selection skills.
- Drive the Building People Capability process such as Goal Setting, Development Planning and Results Review across the organization.
- Evaluate and select the best partners, media/tools for recruitment in RSC and in the store positions.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis in partnership with Senior Operations Raining Section Manager to understand the Leadership, Enterprise and Functional Competencies needed now and in the future.
- Ensure overall HR functions in regions smoothly operated
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Management / HROD / HR related field is preferred
- At least 10 years' direct experience in Development, and over 3 years in HR Management level
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Business acumen leadership and management skill
- Experience in fast paced environment in MNC in FMCG, and Retails business is a plus
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Pichaya Manacharoensak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2564 for a confidential discussion.