If you would be excited by a fast-paced environment, our Regional Demand Planning Manager role could be for you. Our client is a global F&C MNC and you will be working across the APAC market. We're looking for someone who is very resourceful and able to think analytically. This coupled with a high EQ to interface between the commercial team and supply chain will be key for success in this opportunity. You will also be responsible for managing a team of 4 Demand Planners. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Lead and Oversee demand planning team for the region. This will include project allocation and brands among demand planners, monitoring and coaching the individual team members
- Create Sales forecasts for several SEA markets, integrating commercial targets (financial planning, store openings), launch plans, events, animations and products lifecycle
- Working in tandem with local supply chain managers and merchandisers to ensure local market knowledge is factored into the forecast and to ensure KPIs are met.
- Managing stakeholders: Merchant team (category managers), Marketing & Finance: Coordinates S&OP process to align all services on sales forecasts, financial plan, launch & animation plans
- Proactive communication with regards to slow moving products / discontinued products to the category team to determine inventory reduction plans (markdown operations, returns to vendor…) and to ensure minimal ageing stock.
- Conducts regular reviews with key brands to share the OSA, supplier fill rate & stock situation, and actively engage in improvement
- Defines action plans to improve processes, methods and tools, and monitor their implementation.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Operations Management or Supply Chain.
- 7+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management, FMCG preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Team Management
- Strong Analytical skills with ability to understand and use SAP systems: Advanced Excel capabilities (VBA knowledge would be a plus)
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.