If you would be excited by a fast-paced environment, our Demand Planner role could be for you. Our client is a global F&C MNC and you will be working across the APAC market. We're looking for someone who is very resourceful and able to think analytically. This coupled with a high EQ to interface between the commercial team and supply chain will be key for success in this opportunity. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
- Forecast Creation & Forecast Change Management for >1000 SKUs across a 18 months horizon.
- Lead local S&OP with multifunctional team (Sales, Marketing, Finance) to develop a 50:50 sales plan based on aligned strategy, plans and market trends.
- Review and analyze historical trend and data, application on future forecast.
- Perform monthly root cause analysis for all Demand KPIs, develop and drive quality action plan.
- Support supply planning, customer service and physical distribution teams, control stock by item at targeted level and drive the run-down of slow-moving, excess & obsoletes.
- Local SPOC for all Supply Chain related work: Initiatives, Promotional SKUs, Discontinuations, Product Allocations , Availability issues.
- Project management on specific continuous improvement interventions
- Degree/Masters in Business Management or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in demand planning.
- Experience in S&OP process / tools will be advantageous.
- Technical Skills - Advanced Excel skills. Previous Demand Planning experience a plus.
- Influencing - The successful candidate must be confident working across all levels of the hierarchy and be comfortable driving / managing change.
Please apply with your CV, notice period and current salary. Due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Katie Macpherson at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1460 for a confidential discussion.